Beginning Wednesday, December 4, 2019, UCI and UCSC will join UCPath. During this period, UC Travel Center may experience some blackouts, which will affect new employees and may affect their access to the Connexxus Portal, Pre-Trip Authorization System and the Express Reimbursement System.
Who is affected: New employees and Employees requiring changes to their employee profile in UC Path
Which Campus: ALL UC Campuses
When: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - Friday, January 3, 2020
If you are not able to access the Connexxus Portal and need to book business travel with the UC Travel Center, please follow the steps below.
- Locate a Travel Arranger from your department who has access to Connexxus. They will be able to book your travel via Connexxus or UC Travel Center Online Booking Site.
- Call the UC Travel Center at (800) 235-8252 or email [email protected] for assistance.
Pre-Trip Authorizations for UCLA, UCM and UCOP:
If a new employee requires a Pre-Trip Authorization during this period, please follow the steps below:
- Locate a Travel Arranger that can create a PTA for your department and ask for assistance in creating a PTA for you
- The PTA should be created as a non-employee
- Include the Title, business justification and FAU
- The comment section must include the new employee name, UID and blackout date
Reimbursements for new employees or employees that make changes to their UCPath profile during the blackout period will need to file their reimbursement claim after Friday, January 3, 2020.
Department Security Administrators (DSA) will not be able to update department proxy access for current Express users that have a change to their UCPath employee profile during the blackout period.
Questions or concerns regarding travel reservations, Pre-Trip Authorization System and the Connexxus portal, please email [email protected].
Questions or concerns about Express, please email [email protected].