BUSINESS TRAVEL – THAT’S OUR EXPERTISE
UCLA Travel Services
TRAVEL NOTICE: AB 1887 prohibits the use of state funds to pay for travel to a state on the Attorney General’s list, except where one of the statutory exceptions applies. It does not affect travel that is paid for or reimbursed using non-state funds. Currently, the following states are on the AG’s list: Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee.
Use the resources on this page for information on special rates and services available to UCLA travelers. The UCLA Travel Center offers discounts and negotiated contract rates with several air carriers to those flying on University business. Travelers are also eligible for state fares, which apply to government travelers.
News & Events
- Global Entry Program for UCLA Business Travelers
- In-person enrollment interviews for UCLA business travelers interested in U.S. Customs & Border Protection's Global Entry Program.
- Save the Date! UCLA Travel Fair
- Save the Date! The 2017 UCLA Travel Fair will be held on Wednesday, February 8th, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Ackerman Union Grand Ballroom.
- Travel.State.Gov: Jordan Travel Warning
- An important alert from the U.S. State Department about traveling to Jordan. See More… »
UC Travel Services
Mail Code: 143348
Phone: (310) 206-2639 or
(800) 235-UCLA (8252)
UC Travel Center
Fax: (310) 794-2703
Fax: (310) 794-3509
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024-6541
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday closed