BUSINESS TRAVEL – THAT’S OUR EXPERTISE
UCLA Travel Services
Use the resources on this page for information on special rates and services available to UCLA travelers. The UCLA Travel Center offers discounts and negotiated contract rates with several air carriers to those flying on University business. Travelers are also eligible for state fares, which apply to government travelers.
News & Events
- Changes to UC Travel Center Agency Fees for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Learn all about the updates and changes being made to agency fees effective July 1, 2016.
- Global Entry On-Campus Interview Information
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Young Hall, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry.
- Global Entry Program for UCLA Business Travelers
- In-person enrollment interviews for UCLA business travelers interested in U.S. Customs & Border Protection's Global Entry Program. See More… »
UC Travel Services
Mail Code: 143348
Phone: (310) 206-2639 or
(800) 235-UCLA (8252)
UC Travel Center
Fax: (310) 794-2703
Fax: (310) 794-3509
10920 Wilshire Boulevard, 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024-6541
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday closed