Hotel Discounts & Contract Rates
The University has negotiated special rates at two nationwide hotel chains: Marriott and Starwood. All University travelers are welcome to use these rates when traveling.
Marriott properties include Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Ritz-Carlton, J.W. Marriott, Renaissance, Springhill Suites, and Town Place Suites.
Starwood Hotels properties include Four Points by Sheraton, Le Méridien, Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Aloft, and Element.
Please scroll down for information on how to enroll in the Marriott Rewards Program and Starwood Preferred Guest Program.
In addition, the UC Travel Center has negotiated rates at various local properties. All hotel rates negotiated for UCLA are subject to change without notice.
Individual Hotels by location
The hotels listed on this page have established agreements with the UC Travel Center to provide discounted rates to University travelers.
To make reservations, contact UC Travel Center by phone at (310) 206-2639 or via email at [email protected], or logon to Connexxus and select UC Travel Center Book Online.
Note: All UC Travel Center negotiated hotel rates are subject to change without notice. For Hotel only reservation with UC Travel Center agent assistance, a $15 booking fee applies. There is no fee for hotel reservations made online via the Connexxus Portal.
In Westwood (Walking Distance or by Shuttle to UCLA)
In neighboring cities surrounding Westwood – Century City, Santa Monica, Culver City, Los Angeles
AKA Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Marriott
Courtyard Century City
DoubleTree by Hilton Westside
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Residence Inn by Marriott - Beverly Hills
In Downtown LA
in orange county/Near John Wayne Airport
Note: Links to these properties are for information only. UCLA rates are not available on the hotel websites, only through UC Travel Center.
Marriott properties, including Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Ritz-Carlton, J.W. Marriott, Renaissance, Springhill Suites, and Town Place Suites:
- Enroll in the Marriott Rewards Program, if you are not already a member.
- As a valued UC traveler, Marriott will waive the 10-night requirement, so that new members may experience immediate benefits as a Silver Elite member of Marriott Rewards.
- This upgrade is offered to NEW members that are not currently enrolled in the Marriott Rewards program.
- Benefits include:
- An Elite reservation and customer service phone line
- Priority room selection and late check-out privileges
- The Ultimate Reservation Guarantee
- Exclusive Elite-only rewards
- A 20% bonus on Marriott Rewards Points earned for stays
- Weekend discounts, gift shop savings and more!
Starwood Hotels properties, including Four Points by Sheraton, Le Méridien, Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Aloft, and Element:
- In order to qualify for the 20% UC discount on Starwood Hotels, you must enroll in the Starwood Preferred Guest program (SPG).
- Enroll in the Starwood Preferred Guest program, if you are not already a member.
- Complete enrollment form and submit
- Confirmation e-mail is sent by Starwood providing SPG membership number.
- Add SPG number to Connexxus profile.
- For University travelers who have previously enrolled into the SPG program that may not include UC's corporate number (SET number):
- Sign into your SPG account
- Go to "Manage My Account" and select "My Profile"
- Confirm or update UC SET Number 360858.
- Update Connexxus profile if SPG number is not listed
- The following are some of the benefits offered exclusively to UC Guests:
- No blackout dates
- Last-room availability on all four (4) room types
- Free "grab n go" snacks during the week
- Lower rates to UC travelers on most weekend and holidays at all locations
- Club Quarters also offers a number of unique, value added amenities such as:
- iPads on loan for registered guests
- Complimentary exercise equipment and yoga kits delivered to room upon request
- "Guest request closet" containing most extra amenities needed for business and much more