UC Travel Center Launches New Online Booking Tool, Concur
Dear Business Travelers and Arrangers,
Great news! You said you wanted a user-friendly and familiar online booking tool. We heard you. The UC Travel Center is excited to announce the launch of a new online booking tool, Concur.
Concur continues to be the preferred method for most business travelers and arrangers like you because of its ease of use and convenience. With a few clicks, you can make simple travel arrangements for air, hotel and car rental.
As a UC Travel Center client, you will have access to a robust website for online bookings and support, as well as our experienced team of travel consultants for agent-assisted booking and traveler support, which will improve your travel experience.
Benefits of the Concur Online Booking Tool
- The ability to Direct Bill or pay with your own credit card for your airline purchases
- Access to all Southwest airfare including “Wanna Get-away” fares
- A customized system which includes built-in controls to guide campus users
- Concur Mobile App, a simple, secure tool that lets you manage your travel today (and expense in the near future) right from your smartphone
- Automatic Travel Insurance Registration
- Real-time access to all available flights and fares through a single online resource for booking airfare, lodging and rental car in the same reservation
- Exclusive access to negotiated airline discounts with UC preferred carriers, negotiated hotel discounts, and discount rental car rates. These discounts are not available through other agencies or sites
- Online Booking Navigation Support during regular business hours
In the coming weeks, you will receive an email with instructions for updating/completing your travel profile and links to 5-minute or less video tutorials on how to book air, car and hotel in Concur. At the start of the business day on Monday, October 28, you can begin booking travel using UC Travel Center’s new online booking tool.
As in the past, you will still have the option of booking your travel directly with one of our experienced travel agents by calling UC Travel Center at (310) 206-2639.
We look forward to your participation and support of our new online booking tool. For more information, visit www.travel.ucla.edu.